Home By Home Professional Home Inspections



Home By Home Professional Home Inspections
Mobile 832-216-2371
Fax 832-683-4702
TREC# 9311


Give us 1% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 99%


First, thank you for visiting our website.  Our company is individually owned and we cover the City of Houston Texas and all surrounding areas (Houston, Alvin, Bellaire, Brookshire, Clear Lake City, Cypress, Galveston, Humble, Katy, Kincimg4772.jpggwood, League City, Missouri City, Pearland, Richmond, Spring, Stafford, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Tomball, and all points in and around).   

The home buying process can be stressful and confusing.   Not only do you need to consider things such as price and location convenient for you, you also have to be concerned about whether the house itself has any hidden problems that could become expensive surprises down the road.

As a professional Home Inspector, it’s my job and responsibility to look for those hidden problems for you. The Home Inspection is an unbiased, professional evaluation of the condition of the home. It provides you with an expert opinion and professional report on the condition of the physical structure and various systems within a house. Giving you peace of mind on what is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make.

Are all home inspectors the same? The answer is “NO.”  Most homes sold today in Texas are inspected; unfortunately, a huge percentage of Houston home inspectors are cheap and seem to be blind when it comes to knowing what to look for during a home inspection.   A cheap home inspection may be the most expensive thing you ever buy, it could cost you  thousands of dollars down the road for items that were missed or overlooked by the cheap home inspection.”

We have only one goal in mind, customer protection!! It is our obligation and responsibility to provide you with as much information as possible about your new home, so that you can make an informed decision about your purchase.   

We are so confident in our abilities that we offer:
A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (If you’re not completely satisfied with my  inspection,  the inspection fee is $$0.00$$!

See you at the home!!
TREC Consumer Protection Notice




Home By Home Professional Home Inspections
8710 Shadow Edge Cir.
Houston, TX 77095
Telephone: 832-216-2371
Fax: 832-683-4702