Home By Home Professional Home Inspections


Our Promise


My promise to you is to ensure that you receive superior service during this transaction.  I’m extremely diligent in all of my inspections.  I provide my clients with the same thorough, quality inspections I would for a friend, family member or myself.  I love being a home inspector, and I truly enjoy walking with you through a process which I’m extremely familiar, enabling you to relax and enjoy your buying experience.

See you at the home!!

Thank you,

Alex Contreras
Home by Home, Professional Home Inspections
TREC # 9311
Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%

Home By Home Professional Home Inspections
8710 Shadow Edge Cir.
Houston, TX 77095
Telephone: 832-216-2371
Fax: 832-683-4702